Linda G. Tresslar – Consulting
Ms. Tresslar brings 20+ years of corporate, real estate and capital markets experience to National Realty Counselors. She has significant corporate and real estate experience focused on maximizing value and efficiency of real estate investments, corporate performance and operations. Her experience covers a wide range of asset types including:
- Healthcare, multi-housing, office, retail, industrial and land. Her areas of expertise include strategic planning, financial structuring and workouts, real estate development and repositioning, business location and site selection, incentives negotiation and corporate real estate performance.
- She has experience as a lender with GMAC Commercial Mortgage, pension fund manager for $620 million in real estate assets, asset manager and workout and restructuring specialist with Balcor/American Express, and real estate investment banking and corporate strategy with Ferguson Partners.
- She also served as co-head of national strategic consulting practice for Grubb & Ellis Company and oversaw real estate consulting activities at Real Estate Research Corporation.
With broad experience at the corporate and asset levels, Ms. Tresslar helps clients develop and execute real estate strategy for successful business and investment outcomes.
- During her twenty-plus year career, she has actively worked with national and international clients in addressing real estate challenges associated with changing business and investment conditions with a focus on strategic, operational and financial real estate considerations and attendant economic, demographic, regulatory, environmental and labor market dynamics.
- Before founding Johnston Craig LLC, Tresslar was co-leader for Grubb & Ellis Company’s global Strategic Consulting practice.
- She has served on the editorial and advisory boards for "Area Development" magazine and is an active industry speaker on issues of corporate governance, business location, logistics and regulatory and environmental considerations impacting real estate.
Spring Hill College, Mobile, AL- BS degree
Drake University, Des Moines, IA- MBA degree where she also served as a graduate teaching assistant in Organizational Behavior and Management.